Based in Auvergne, DON FOSTER propose the realization of :
- High-tech metal parts
- Elementary components and assemblies for motorsports, armament and aeronautics sector.
- Prototypes, small, medium and large volumes.
Since January 2016 and the integration of ASPIC, 70 employees realize a turnover of 6 million euros. We take over your projects the most complex since the expression of the customer until manufacture and assembly.
To respond to your demands and your specifications, we have:
- An in-house Design Engineering department,
- A fine sheet metal working unit.
- Teams specialized in precision engineering and mechanical welding.
The development of specific tools in-house enables us to control your entire project. We also have recognized specialist know-how in the utilization of 15CDV6 steel.
Innovation, complementarity and reactivity
Innovation is at the heart of the programmes we develop with you. We study the best possible solutions to offer ever more efficient metal components.
To do this, we rely on:
- The skills of men and women making up our teams,
- The transmission of skills and i-house training,
- The commitment of all our employees to the success of your project,
- The complementarity and capabilities for innovation of the companies in the REXIAA Group, to which we belong.
The availability and responsiveness of our workshops lie at the heart of our working methods. We can therefore handle urgent programmes, specific to the aeronautics and competitive sports sectors.